Expand your support with a deeper understanding of how to use Dr. Bytton’s recommended nutritional supplements with your:
- Daily practices
- Integration processes
- Life events
“The supplements are vitamins for the soul. There's this prejudice that the soul should be perfect by itself; but it's not. It still needs to live within our body, and our body needs nurturing." - Armand Bytton
Details about the course:
Anyone interested in the use of Armand's recommended nutritional supplements, which have been formulated as daily support for gently shifting imbalances in body, mind, heart, and spirit.
The course can be especially helpful for:
- Anyone looking for supplemental support between facilitated Imetics events
- Imetics facilitators and wellness guides working with clients within and beyond our community.
The six weekly 90-minute sessions bring you into a holistic understanding of how individual supplements function and how to bring them into your daily practices.
The syllabus will unfold with:
- Week 1: An overview of the Imetics Mind-Heart-Body-Spirit wheel
- Week 2: Body supplements and applications
- Week 3: Mind supplements and applications
- Week 4: Heart supplements and applications
- Week 5: Spirit supplements and applications
- Week 6: How to personalize your supplement protocol
And every discussion will include time both for information shared by Chris as well as questions from attendees.
Christopher Frederick is a mentor facilitator in the Imetics global community, as well as an assistant to Dr. Bytton. He began his studies in Imetics in 2013, and has been a staff member since 2014, focusing on educational programs and supplements projects. He brings over twenty-five years of experience in community building, collaborative leadership, and event production, as well as individual consulting specialized in childhood trauma, identity evolution, and relationship imbalances.
The first rounds of the course will be available through live attendance only, through 6 weekly Zoom sessions.
Once audio and visual materials from the first rounds have been formatted for online access, the course will be available through both:
- Live six-week courses facilitated by Chris, currently scheduled semi-annually in Spring and Autumn
- Self-guided study all year long, as part of your free MoA Community membership, starting in 2024.
Self-guided study is particularly helpful for individuals with independent-learning habits and complex daily schedules.
Live courses facilitated by Chris are ideal for individuals who want to be able to ask questions and personalize their understanding of the supplements, and who can commit to the weekly attendance needed to fully benefit from this focused six-week experience.
Simply log in and in the top menu select My Memberships > Supplement Course. Everything you need to know is there.